How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, assists pharmacists and other healthcare providers in a manner to provide medications accurately and efficiently to the long-term care patient population served by Hackensack Meridian Health.
****Competitive Sign-On Bonuses Available*****
A day in the life of a Pharmacy Technician (LTC) at Hackensack Meridian Health can be described as follows:
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
2. Effective oral and written English communication.
3. Strong ability to multitask.
4. Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
Hospital or Long-Term Care Pharmacy experience preferred.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
1. PTCB Certified Pharmacy Technician.
2. Active New Jersey Pharmacy Technician license in good-standing OR Active New Jersey Pharmacy Technician license in good-standing within 180 days of start of employment.
If you feel the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!