Medical Director, Hospice
Hackensack Meridian Health
Wall, New Jersey
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Hospice Medical Director to lead our team. This is a great physician leadership opportunity in our growing health network. The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with professional peers and department members under their supervision.
- Join a dynamic network of experienced physicians, specialists, and support staff who foster a culture of collaboration with strong clinical support.
- Eligibility for faculty appointment to the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine.
- Highly competitive compensation package, including a robust benefits package.
- Provide oversight of physician services in the hospice patient care program.
- Serve as a medical resource to the hospice interdisciplinary group; act as a hospice champion, promoting the program to healthcare professionals, community organizations, and potential donors.
- Lead and work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to ensure continuity of hospice medical services and appropriate measures for patient care.
- Participate in performance improvement initiatives and development of patient care policies and emergency procedures.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine or Osteopathy with at least two (2) years of experience beyond board certification.
- BC/BE Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Knowledge about the psychosocial & medical aspects of hospice care
- Current state medical license in good standing with the medical board.
For Immediate Consideration submit your CV to:
Nancy.Massa@hmhn.org or call 732-890-9339
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed