Our team members are the heart of what makes us better. At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community. Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for the provision of physical therapy services including but not limited to evaluation and treatment of an assigned caseload of patients.
A day in the life of a Physical Therapist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
1. Supports the Mission, Values, and Philosophy of the HMH network.
2. Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and Standards of Behavior.
3. Evaluation and Treatment of an assigned caseload of patients.
4. Maintain documentation standards.
5. Participation in the Interdisciplinary Team process.
6. Assist in carrying out the performance improvement plans of the facility/department.
7. Participation in continuing education programs.
8. Support the goals and objectives of the department.
9. Participation in the process of Performance Management.
10. Provides supervision and direction to PTA, PT students, therapy technicians and volunteers.
11. Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program or equivalent.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. Minimum of two years of clinical experience.
2. Advance certifications
Licenses and Certifications Required:
1. Maintain a current New Jersey PT License.
If you feel the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!